1. don't have any other gods other than the true and living God.
2. don't make or admire imaginary gods or an imaginary idea of the true God.
3. don't use God's name(s) lightly or flippantly.
4. have a day of rest and worship.
5. honor your parents.
6. don't murder.
7. don't commit adultery.
8. don't steal.
9. don't lie.
10. don't crave other people's stuff or relationships
and our motive? loving God with all our being, and loving our neighbor as ourselves.
our motives matter.
Touched by this Poem that was read on Sunday before communion - Before I take the body of my Lord Before I share his life in bread and wine I recognize the sorry things within These I lay down The words of hope I often ...
1 year ago